Followers

Translate

Monday, 10 April 2017

Lego Brick Inspired Gift Boxes.....

 Morning all, Monday again, comes around quick (and I don't work LOL !!).

I made these Lego inspired boxes as maybe something else I could use for Father's Day Gifts. We all know that men are boys at heart and probably still like Lego !!. My two sons do, and they are 27 & 25 !!

A very simple rectangle box, with a sleeve around and then 6 circles cut out and mounted onto foam pads and stuck onto the sleeve. Not too big, will probably hold a couple of ferrero rocher chocolates or something similar.
Would also work well as party gift boxes, for a boys birthday party.


My eldest son has been home for the weekend, to celebrate my youngest son's birthday. So I should be driving him back to Oxford today. Fingers crossed that the M25 is all ok. 


Bye for now. x

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea Jan, they look great, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    oh my word these are so very wonderful and so useful too.
    I love their designs.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan my what a wonderful idea I don't know how you keep coming up with them!! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    What a super idea. I thought you had cut the circles out of funky foam at first.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete