Followers

Translate

Saturday, 22 April 2017

Pink Hippo.....

Morning all, another start to the weekend...

I'm doing a craft fair this morning in a Church. A new venue for me, so let's hope there will be loads of customers...

I've made this hippo, which should be a PJ case, into a soft toy, by filling the body part.
Went to Excel on Thursday, for the craft fair, and wasn't impressed. Less stalls each time I go there and nothing new to see. A lot of the stands were exhibition displays, rather than shops. I don't know if Excel is too expensive, or whether it's because we all buy on line nowadays.


It's a good job that I get the tickets sent to me for free, as I don't think I would go if I had to pay.

Will let you know how I get on with the craft fair tomorrow. x

2 comments:

  1. Another super make Jan, good luck today, I hope you sell lots, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan
    Awww, so cute. This must surely have sold.
    Most craft shows seem to be quieter these days. The prices to get in can put some people off. I wouldn't pay normal price for the NEC without the Tesco discount.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete