Followers

Translate

Sunday, 23 April 2017

V W Cushion & Candle......


 Morning all, I'm still making for Father's day, and although I've made this cushion before, I thought I would do a candle to match.
I got the image from goggle. It's just the outline, so I can print it off and colour it in whenever I want to change the colour scheme.


As to the craft fair yesterday.......I did rather well, the hippo sold, as well as 2 candles, the knitted cushion with the buttons on and a fox (which I'll show you tomorrow).

Quite busy throughout the day, which made the time go fast. Only started to quieten down later in the afternoon.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. xx 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    oh these are so brilliant.
    Really fab creations.
    I have been asked to make a card for a woman that likes camper vans in July.
    Will mention your blog and your cushions to her.
    Glad all went well with your craft fair.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Love this set. Glad you did well at the fair. You deserve it with your fab creations.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete