Followers

Translate

Saturday, 6 May 2017

2nd Father's Day Card.....

 Morning all, as promised, here is the other Father's day card that I made. This time the theme is painting & decorating. I bought the Robert Addams die of decorating recently, and it works a treat on this card. Sorry for the quality of the photos, a bit of a funny light when I took the photos, plus I should have changed the background colour so that the white card stood out more.


 I used a small piece of patterned paper and rolled it up tightly, so that it looks like a roll of wallpaper. The word "dad" was a small rubber stamp that I've had for ever !! I drew a "ladder" at the back of the card, that goes down in to the base.

The craft fair on Friday was.........



I'm doing another one today, at a school, which I haven't done before, so fingers crossed for a good day.

Whatever you are doing, have fun. x

2 comments:

  1. Love the paint pots and brushes they look so realistic. I assume Friday was a case of least said soonest mended......Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Sadly, Mr D doesn't do decorating either lol! Great card and guessing the same as Jackie about Friday.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete