Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 24 May 2017

"Cowabunga"  .......



 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy. Today is my friend's Grandson's birthday. He loves the teenage ninja turtles, so I have made him this card.
I got the images from google. I've added "googly eyes" over the masks on the "O" for Oliver.
 When I first made the name, I was just going to leave it as plain green card, but then I realised that I had a grubby mark on a couple of places, so decided to disguise them by stamping stars all over. When I finished, I thought it looked better than if i had left it plain!! Funny how sometimes a mistake leads to something better !!

 The off-cut of the circle, I've used as the sentiment part inside the card.

Hope it enjoys the day.

Bye for now X

4 comments:

  1. My two used to love the Turtles, fab card Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    what a very brilliant card and your design is great.
    My children used to like them also.
    Lovely the big O for his name, and the images.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card Jan and so personalised he won't have another like it! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Didn't sleep last night so that explains why I looked and thought "why has Jan made a card with "Liver" on it" lol!
    Should have gone to Specsavers!
    Great fun card for the little lad and the stars look spot on.
    Hope you're feeling better.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete