Followers

Translate

Friday, 5 May 2017

Father's Day Card....

 Morning all, well here we are, Friday again LOL !! I'm doing a craft fair this morning, as well as one tomorrow. I managed to finish this card, and another (that I'll show tomorrow) ready for the fairs. I know it's not Father's day until June, but when you only do monthly fairs in some places, you have to be early !! I had made a similar one to this a little while ago, but I sold it the other week, so decided to make another one.
 As well as using the Robert Addams dies for the tools on the back, I bought some cardio stamps with just tools on. I've stamped these on either side.
Hope you have a good weekend. Bye for now. xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a good fayre, at least the weather is kind. You have shown so many super things this week I'm sure it will be a great success. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Great pop up. The tool dies are great for fellas who do DIY. Sadly, Mr D doesn't know one end of a screwdriver from another lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete