Followers

Translate

Sunday, 7 May 2017

Father's Day Tie Gift Sets.....


 Morning all, hope your weekend is going great so far.

I've made these tie gift sets ready for Father's day. I've been toying with the idea of making a tie shaped box and filling with gifts, but couldn't quite get a box to work. Instead I made these thick card tie shapes as the base, then added the contents (sticking them on with double sided tape). Then I've used the tie shape to make an acetate cover. It was a bit hit and miss to start with, but eventually, I worked it out. 



 As you can see, they are all the same. The contents are : a note pad and pen, a keyring, and some sweets at the top and bottom.
I've only made four, which I took to the craft fair Friday and Saturday. I realised that I didn't enlighten you to the results of Friday. I didn't sell anything. It was a really quite day, with not many people coming in.

Saturday, by complete contrast was very successful. I sold quite a few things, and there was a steady stream of people coming through the doors. Not all buying, but they were looking.

Amongst the things that I sold were:- VW campervan tea cosy, candles, key rings, star wars toys, unicorn & giraffe soft toys. I sold 3 things for fathers day, which wasn't bad, considering it's not fathers day until June.

No more craft fairs until 20th, which gives me a bit of time to make more things LOL !!! 

Bye for now. x

3 comments:

  1. These are great Jan the packaging makes such difference doesn't it. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    brilliant makes and beautifully designed also.
    Did you get my email or did I send it to the wrong email address.
    I think I used the sky one.
    You need to look at the MAWTT private blog as there has benn a prob with this weeks challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Wow, these are fantastic. You clever girl to come up with these. They look so professional.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete