Followers

Translate

Friday, 26 May 2017

Just The Thing For This Time Of Year LOL !!!!.................

Morning all, Friday again, and a lovely bank holiday weekend ahead. The weather, here in Kent, has been glorious, Hope it's the same where you are.

A friend of my brother's saw this free pattern on Facebook, and asked me if I could knit it for her. It's by Rowan, and is knitted in pure double knit wool.
It will be lovely and warm for her this winter...

An easy pattern to follow, it has children sizes too. The scarf can be knitted without the legs, but I think the legs, completes the shaun look.

My eldest is home for the weekend, having recovered from Chicken pox ( i hope LOL !!). Will let you know if I develop spots next week !!!

Have a great weekend, and thanks for popping by. x

4 comments:

  1. What a super set! though not what will be needed today!! Glad the chicken pox is over. I don't think it is infectious once the spots come out so you should be safe. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    what a brilliant and gorgeous make.
    This is adorable and so super.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Absolutely love this set. I'm a mad Shaun fan, have all the DVDs, a back pack, cuddly toys and blanket. Even my car is called Shaun lol!
    Love it!!!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete