Followers

Translate

Thursday, 4 May 2017

May The Fourth Be With You...... (for all you Star Wars Fans !!!!

 Morning all, hope you are all well and happy and thinking about a galaxy far, far, away.......or maybe a mars bar, twix, kit-kat LOL !!!!


I haven't quite finished the card I was making to show today, but hopefully will be on tomorrow's blog.

I've been toying with the idea of making a mug into a gift box(type) and filling with appropriate items. As Father's Day is next in the celebration diary, I decided to do for them. 

I had seen on pinterest that you could write on a ceramic mug with a sharpie pen, then bake for 30mins and then the writing would be permanent.

I bought a set of 4 mugs from local supermarket for £3.00 and had a go.

It wasn't that easy to write on them neatly, but from a distance look ok.
I have filled these up with a sock (rolled up in the bottom), a pen, a screwdriver, a yorkie bar and some lollies. 
I think they look ok for a gift. I will put them in gift bags and add a label (like the candles).

Enjoy the rest of your day. I'm doing a craft fair tomorrow morning an another one on Saturday, so will report back asap. xx

1 comment: