Followers

Translate

Sunday, 4 June 2017

Such A Delicate Lady !!!.....

 Morning all, hope you've all had a good weekend so far!!

Here is a lovely delicate little thing that likes Ballet!!!. A hippo, complete with tutu !!

Was a free kit in "Lets Knit" magazine recently. Unfortunately , whoever had worked the pattern out, hadn't worked out just how much wool was needed, as there wasn't enough in the kit. I emailed the magazine, and they kindly sent me some more wool. The original kit had pink wool for the tutu and bows, but I used yellow, as I wanted the pink for the flamingo key-rings from the other day. 
 I'm doing a craft fair on Monday, so hopefully she will be snapped up (fingers crossed !!).
Bye for now. x

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Janice, I don't know how you do such fiddly things, looking back on previous creations, so sweet. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    oh how cute is this gorgeous Hippo.
    I think the yellow is fab.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo cute Jan. Hope you had a good day at the sale. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete