Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 14 June 2017

V W Campervan Tissue Box Cover...

 Morning all. Hope you are all well and happy and enjoying the sunshine.

I made this tissue box cover a little while ago, but hadn't managed to take a photo or do the blog (see yesterday's blog !)

I made the pattern up myself, so not perfect, but not bad for a first attempt!
 I did both sides the same.
 The back....I need to add a little bit of elastic to keep the bottom down. The buttons undo to allow you to put a replacement box in when needed.
A view from the top.

I was thinking of making some animal ones for children's bedrooms. The pattern is basically 4 squares plus a bottom and top. Not too difficult. 

Pop by and see me again soon. x

4 comments:

  1. Wow you will have to patent your designs now as these will undoubtedly prove popular. Very clever. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever Jan, looks good, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    oh this is brilliant and so beautifully made.
    You are so clever.
    I was thinking a house would look good too.
    Lots of crafty love Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Bliley, you did your own pattern? Wow, it's great.
    I too need elastic to keep my bottom down lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete