Followers

Translate

Monday, 10 July 2017

3 Little Birds !!!......

 Morning all, hope you've all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the sunshine!!

My eldest was home for a quick visit, so I wasn't able to blog at the weekend.

Made these little birds from a pattern in a magazine. Very easy to knit and doesn't take up too much wool.

Pleased to say, I sold the white one at the craft fair on Saturday. The craft fairs this week have been very disappointing. Not many people want to venture out when the weather is nice, so haven't taken much money.

I do have a few more lined up, so hopefully will do better on another day. I'm already booking up the Christmas fairs....so will be getting all Christmassy soon with makes to sell.

I'm still in the process of making more gonks in between other things. I've made a fisherman one and am just about to complete a caveman one. Photos to follow in the next few days.

Enjoy your day/week xxx

1 comment: