Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 25 July 2017

A 30th Birthday.....he's a star (or so his mum says LOL !!).............

 Morning all, a card today. My friend's son is 30 today. When I was talking to her about it, she mentioned that he wasn't happy reaching 30 (he thought he sounded old !!). So I thought I would draw attention to it by making it the centre piece of the card. Sue Wilson dies and treat shape. Lovely dies these ones are. I can see me using this die for a lot of cards....so nice when you see the potential of a die.

 When I cut the background die out, I had loads of small stars as "scrap". I kept these and added them inside the treat shape. Perfect as the card I had used was double sided !!.
 Not sure if you can see this clearly, but this is the side view. Luckily for me I don't have to post this card. 

Enjoy the rest of your week. x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, this has made a great card and will suit so many occasions. Even better for you as no posting is involved as I imagine the treat cup sticks out quite a bit. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. People always think the '0' birthdays sound old, great card though, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    what a wonderful card and a very brilliant design too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    I'm not even going to attempt to catch up on commenting as you've been so busy again with some lovely makes.
    Fab card. Wait til he hits 40 and he'll have something to complain about lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete