Followers

Translate

Saturday, 22 July 2017

Been Busy......


 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy. After a very successful craft fair yesterday, I had to re-stock LOL !! I had recently bought a pack of "lego" style erasers, so I decided to make a co-ordinating note pad and add a glitter pencil and make into a set to sell.
 I've made 8 in total, 2 of each colour.

I'm supposed to be doing a craft fair today, with my friend, but not sure yet.
I'll let you know if I do.

Hubby, is still painting everything that moves !! before he can then do the flooring. Kitchen working out really well, and I'm very pleased with it. At the moment, there is nothing that I would want to change.....but I guess I have to live with a while before it settles in.

Enjoy your weekend......lots of other makes to show you over the next few days, so keep popping by. x


No comments:

Post a Comment