Followers

Translate

Monday, 24 July 2017

Elf Gonk......

 Morning all, another week started and soon it will be the end of July....School children all broken up from school.....and if you're a parent or grandparent looking after the "angels" I hope you're not pulling your hair out already from listening to them say "I'M BORED!!!". I can remember being like that, until it was nearly time to go back to school, when suddenly I could think of lots of things to do, and wished the summer hols were just starting again LOL - were you the same??

Anyway, back to today's blog.....and yes I'm still making gonks LOL !! This one is an elf. Again same easy pattern, in fact, easier, as no outfit to make. 
 I've added a bell to him. This one is for a friend, who has requested him, plus the father Christmas one and the Knight one. I can see me making loads more !! Pattern by Ling Ryan of Hooked on patterns.
See you again very soon, and thanks for stopping by. x

2 comments:

  1. Very Christmassy with the bell!! Nice to see you are getting lots of orders for them. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    brilliant as usual.
    Yes I am a Granny that is child minding at the mo.
    Got to say my Grand Children are very good for me.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete