Followers

Translate

Sunday, 2 July 2017

Gonks !!!!!.......

Morning all, a little late in blogging today...been busy catching up with washing etc !!

I saw this pattern by Ling Ryan @ hooked on patterns, some time ago, and was itching to crochet it. I saved it until I was away last week and managed to crochet 2!!. It's the same basic pattern for the gonk (santa) then there are about 6 different versions to make. (watch this space....as I'm sure to be making them all !!).

They stand about 6 inches tall. They are weighted using plastic pellets and then normal stuffing. 

It's a lovely sunny day here in Kent at the moment. Hope it's the same for you. xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    those are so brilliant and beautifully created.
    Lots of crafty love. Jnny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Can't help but smile looking at these.
    Hope you had a lovely holiday.
    Kitchen looks lovely but wouldn't stay white very long with my husband lol!
    Mind you, after my pate exploits, I'm as bad as him lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete