Followers

Translate

Saturday, 1 July 2017

I'm Back !!!!!


Morning all, hope you are all well and happy. 

Well, I had a good restful week away....hubby did too and is now raring to go again LOL !!

Did some crafting whilst I was away, which I show you next week.

But I thought I would show you some photos of my kitchen. Flooring is still to be done, but the kitchen is open to business !!

I looked through old photos to try and find a photo of the kitchen before, but I could only find some of when we originally did the kitchen (17 years ago). We had changed the worktops and built an island in that time, but you can see the transformation.



As you can see from above, we hadn't completed the kitchen then, still had to paint the walls.


changed the cooker to a red one !!


The New Kitchen !!



 We knocked the firebreast down and have floor to ceiling cupboards now. The island is slightly smaller, but we have the red cooker at the end of the island.
I'm really pleased with the result. Everything is stored away and neat and tidy.

 Husband working hard now to complete the rest of downstairs....bless him !!

Enjoy your weekend. xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow you must be so pleased Jan, looks lovely. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    welcome back.
    Oh your DH has worked wonders on that kitchen.
    It's the envy of every woman I'm sure.
    Also I love your window too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Straight out of Ideal Homes looks lovely. Hubby is a very talented chap. You will have to cook him a really super roast today now!! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! what an amazing kitchen, love, love, love it.
    Enjoy cooking
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete