Followers

Translate

Sunday, 30 July 2017

Job Lot of Notepads LOL !!!!

 Morning all, hope your weekend is going great so far. Here are some post it note gift sets that I've made. Not my design, I'm afraid....pinterest had the idea, which I've copied. 
 The post it notes are just 3 x 3 inches, so the holder is not much bigger.
 The side view, shows how they stand.
 I've added a co-ordinating pen and charm.
 Various designs, all bagged up in cellophane ready to sell tomorrow (hopefully !!)
Will let you know how well or not they do !!
x

3 comments:

  1. Another great idea Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Jan. Hope the fayre goes well tomorrow. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    some more really super makes and such a clever design too.
    I love the owl one.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete