Followers

Translate

Friday, 7 July 2017

Last of the Holiday Makes.....

 Morning all, well here we are Friday already, I told you time was flying quickly LOL !!!


Here are the last of the things that I made whilst on Holiday. I did actually start these before I went, as the weather was really hot the week before, too hot to knit or crochet....(well only in the evenings LOL !!)

It is a Marianne Designs die, which i have cut using felt.  I hand stitched them using blanket stitch around the edges. The eyes are actually Dovecrafts 3d effect glue. I first did a small dot in black, and then when it had dried, added a smaller dot in white.
Doing another regular craft fair today, and one again tomorrow, so will be busy. Hope to sell loads. Will report back over the weekend.

Have fun. x

4 comments:

  1. Love these Jan, so cute and your stitches are so neat, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    yes these are so cute and wonderfully made too.
    I bet they sold well at the Fair.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable Jan. Hope both the fayres are successful. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    So cute. I love the way the little legs bow and as Wendy says, your stitching is so neat. Hope your stalls were successful.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete