Followers

Translate

Sunday, 23 July 2017

More New Makes.....


Morning all, hope your weekend is going fine so far.

I made these foam keyrings to add to my stock. I've kept them a simple shape, as the foam is quite delicate. I cut 2 of each to stick together and so strengthen them, and I used a eye-let stud (not sure of correct term) before adding the keyring.
 I used the dovecraft glitter glue to add to each keyring.
As to the craft fair yesterday..... well, lets just say I did a fraction of what I did on Thursday !!! Oh Well, never mind, I still made a profit !!. Unfortunately the venue was a social club, with 2 bar areas, a hall (where I was), and 2 outside areas. Although people did pass through my area, not many people stayed in that hall. 4 stall holders never showed up, so there were empty tables in the hall too, which didn't help the look of the room. Plus it rained off and on. 

No more fairs for a week now....that gives me time to restock a little and relax. It's quite tiring doing these events. 

Bye for now. x

2 comments:

  1. They all look so pretty Jan, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    beautiful keyrings and they are so pretty.
    Especially love the butterfly ones.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete