Followers

Translate

Saturday, 29 July 2017

Smile at The Birdie !!......

 Morning all, well here we are, almost at the end of July. Don't know if it's the same where you live, but starting to get a little chilly in the evenings and mornings, and the sun not appearing too often. Have the seasons changed ? It's more like autumn, rather than summer ????


Trying to keep cheerful, I've knitted some more little birds, as I had sold the previous ones that I had made. This time I've kept them all white, with coloured feet, wing tips, and hair!!

 I think these 2 are the girls......

 .....and these two are the boys.....amazing how a colour change can effect the overall look. 
Still, busy decorating, but can finally see the end of the tunnel....all looking good. 

Craft fair on Monday.....will let you know how I do.


Enjoy your weekend. x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan,
    these are so brilliant and the colours are wonderful.
    I bet they sell well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete