Followers

Translate

Monday, 31 July 2017

Thinking Ahead LOL !!!!!.........



Morning all, well as it's the last day of July.....I thought I would start planning ahead LOL !!!

It's not too early for Halloween or Christmas .....is it ???????

I was playing in my craft room over the weekend, and decided to make a couple of Halloween crackers. Very simple to make, using a score board and the WRMK envelope board. These are empty at the moment ....but will fill with some sweets nearer the time to sell at the craft fairs. I've kept the decoration really simple too (as that was all that I had in my stash LOL ).....but will decorate more at another time.












I've been thinking ahead to Christmas too.....

I treated myself to some ceramic pens, and have decorated these mugs ready for Christmas.

These mugs were left over from my teachers gifts. But now that I've drawn on them and baked them to set the pens, they'll have to stay for Christmas Gifts. I could also personalise them too. I will probably add hot chocolate sachets and marsh mellows as a gift set.








Doing a craft fair today, so will try and report back tomorrow. x

4 comments:

  1. Some more fab ideas Jan
    My candy ends today on my blog and on Facebook - Wendy's crafty craft page.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    more really super makes and very wonderfully made too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas Jan particularly like the mugs best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice

    Great projects for your stall. What ceramic pens did you buy? I've heard conflicting reports about any that aren't oil based.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete