Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Using Up Leftovers......

Morning all, a quick blog today. I made these stripey owl keyrings from the left over wool that I had when I had finished the unicorn. As the keyrings don't take much wool to crochet, it's a good way of using up all the odd bits. Otherwise, I would have a box full of oddments !!!

I had to wait until I came home to finish these off, as I didn't have the felt eyes with me.

A break tomorrow from holiday makes as it's the MAWTT challenge. Please pop by and see the challenge entries by the DT , or have a go and enter yourself. More details tomorrow. x

4 comments:

  1. So bright and cheery! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made some wonderful things on the posts I have missed while family been here, such patience Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    oh these are so gorgeous and would be ideal pressies for teachers.
    You are such a very clever lady and so talented.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    More cute makes. Bet these sell well.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete