Followers

Translate

Friday, 21 July 2017

Wizard and Knight......

 Morning all, Friday here again....and yet again more Gonks !!! I've shown you the wizard, well here he is joined by a Knight !!!
Fantastic patterns by Ling Ryan of "hookedonpatterns"
A couple more still to be done LOL !!!

My craft fair yesterday was a huge success !!! I took over £100, so as you can imagine, I'm chuffed to bits !!! Makes up for all the times when I barely managed to raise the table money.


Feeling positive about doing more fairs now !!

Have a great weekend xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Well done on the stall, gorgeous Gonks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a terrific result Jan so pleased all your hard work is showing results. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    well done on your takings at the craft fair.
    I have been looking back on some of your wonderful makes while I was away from my blog.
    As usual they are all brilliantly created.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete