Followers

Translate

Monday, 14 August 2017

A Bit Of A Catch Up........


Morning all, I hope you are all well and happy.


Nothing new to show you today. I've been busy last week, as my eldest was home, I also went out for afternoon tea with my 2 friends from school, had to take Dan back to Oxford on Thursday, and did a craft fair on Sunday .....Phew what a week !!!


I've been busy making things ti re-stock my craft fairs....but as nothing new haven't posted anything.

Sunday was a glorious day....the setting was fab, there were loads of people, it was well organised, and the sun was shining !!! I did quite well too !!

It was advertised as a "vintage fair", and there were people dressed in 1940's style clothes, having their photos taken. There was also a lindy hop demonstration by 3 couples (who were well into their 50's) and did remarkably well. 

A good day all round.

A quieter week for me this week. Having carpet laid on Tuesday, and doing a craft fair on Friday.

Hopefully this will give me a bit of time to make new things to show here.

Don't forget you can order items from me via my etsy shop
"Etsy.com/uk/shop/createdbyjanice" or my facebook page "facebook.com/createdbyjan"


Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment