Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 23 August 2017

EEYORE.....Looks like I Felt After The Dentist !!!!!


Morning all, Hope you are well & Happy !!

Went to the dentist on Monday for a routine check-up and clean. The Check up was fine, but the clean  made my gums bleed and my mouth was quite sore for a while after.

On a happier note, whilst there waiting to go in, I was talking to the receptionist, who asked me to do an Eeyore key-ring. Came home Monday, looked for a pattern on ravelry and found this one, which was free !!

Crocheted it Monday evening, but when finished wasn't happy with it. I looked on goggle at images of Eeyore  and decided to add the black line down the front. Much happier now !!

She also asked if I could do a cat key-ring for her husbands bowling ball bag, which I'm in the process of doing.

So every action does have a reaction LOL !!!

See you again very soon x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    Brilliant Eeyore. Don't know how you get things done so quickly. Perhaps you can do crochet demos in the waiting room to take patients minds off the dentist lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    brilliant key ring and such a lovely design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete