Followers

Translate

Friday, 25 August 2017

Key-ring For Cat Lovers !!!!.....

Morning all, another week nearly at the end...and also another month !!

Hope you're all looking forward to the Bank Holiday Weekend. We're on the last of the decorating, with the lounge being the last room, before all the flooring can be laid. So needless to say, we are going to be busy this weekend.


Following on from the Eeyore key-ring that I showed on Wednesday, here is the other one that was requested. Done in foam sheets, I've layered the background oval twice to strengthen. The cats are a Marianne Designs die, which I cut twice. Once in black and once in white. The customer said that the white cat had ginger bits on, but as I haven't seen a photo, I've just coloured in with promarkers in a few areas. I hope she likes them.

No craft fairs until next Friday, so I've got time to take stock and make a few more bits. 

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for popping by. xx


3 comments:

  1. What cute cats! Don't go overdoing it this weekend though it will be lovely when everything is done won't it. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    another super keyring, and such a super deaign.
    My Daughter told me yesterday that all the cards I left and the others I made are all nearly sold so that will be nearly £100 they have made from my work.
    Who would have thought they would have gone so quickly.
    I must consider doing a craft fair I'm sure.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Lovely keyring and great use of the funky foam.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete