Followers

Translate

Saturday, 5 August 2017

Knitting For Christmas......

 Morning all, hope you are all well & looking forward to the weekend. My eldest will be coming home today for a few days....(so I'll be absent from the craft room).

Did the craft fair yesterday.....very poor.....not many stallholders....or customers. Everyone must be on holiday !!

Never mind, I'm thinking ahead to Christmas. I knitted a couple of these last year and they sold straight away. So I thought I would make a start now and do a few variations. This is the first one. You cant see too clearly from the photo, but his jumper is in a white sparkly wool. I am going to do other colours and maybe do a striped jumper with plain sleeves....or all stripey....the possibilities are endless !!! Well almost LOL !!

Enjoy your weekend. x

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to read you had another disappointing day Christine. Do like your knitted friends and as they must take some time it is a case of thinking about Christmas now. Have a good weekend with the family - is this the weekend for Sunday roast to christen the new kitchen with all the family at home?? Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    What a cutie.
    I think people have decided to go in search of decent Summer weather so they've left the country lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete