Followers

Translate

Thursday, 31 August 2017

MAWTT Challenge:- "Add a number"....


 Morning all, well not only is it the last day of the month, but it is also the MAWTT challenge again. This time Judith wants to see cards with numbers on.

I've made this one for my Husbands birthday which is soon, but I thought I would show today. 

We've been feeding the birds in our garden, ever since we moved into our house, 17 years ago. It's lovely to hear and see them with their young on the bird feeders. I'm lucky enough to live in a semi rural area, so we have a great many birds visiting us.

This bird image is perfect for my husband.

Pop over to MAWTT PAGE, to see the other entries by the DT.....or why not enter a card yourself.

Bye for now.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jan for you hubby, thank you, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Jan. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan

    This is a gorgeous card, I love the scene with the flowers, birds etc and I'm sure your hubby will also love it

    I've also hit your follow button too, looking forward to seeing other delights from you

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    Happy Birthday to your hubby.
    what a very lovely card, and such a great design.
    Beautiful numbers also.
    We have a fisshing lake at the back of our garden and lots of trees so we too have some wonderful birds that feed too.
    I especially love the Blue Tits, and of caourse the Robins.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice,
    what a beautiful image this is and I love the number. I bet hubby will love this!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your husband loved his card, it's brilliant. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, its great to have it ready ahead of schedule :)

    ReplyDelete