Followers

Translate

Saturday, 26 August 2017

Shaun The Sheep Christmas Decoration !!!!.......


Morning all, a bank holiday weekend is here .....hooray !!!! The last Bank Holiday until Christmas -  Boo !!  That means only 17 weeks until the big day !!! 


I saw this on pinterest, and decided to make one. I had to draw the head onto paper first, once I had cut the circles of felt out. I must say, pleased with the result. I had some confetti Christmas holly, which I've sewn on. The eyes are just 2 small buttons, and the legs are just 2 strands of Double Knit black wool.
I've made this as a small "thank-you" gift to a customer, who has ordered a lot of stuff from me other the past few months. I know she likes Shaun, as I knitted her a scarf and mitten set recently.
Enjoy your weekend. xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makes today Jan. I have a pattern you will like, I shall email it to you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    another fab make and such a lovely idea the scarf and gloves for your cutomer.
    They are super.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Can't beat a bit of Shauny.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete