Followers

Translate

Saturday, 19 August 2017

Shaun The Sheep.......

 Morning all, hope you are all well and happy and looking forward to the weekend.


As promised yesterday, here is shaun the sheep !!! The pattern is by Rowan, and should have been knitted in DK wool, making him about 8 inches high. I decided to use chunky wool, and my Shaun is about 20 inches high !! It took a lot of stuffing...as you can imagine !!
 I've taken him to my craft fairs.....and to be honest I don't mind if he doesn't sell, as I would be happy to keep him !!
 Enjoy the rest of your weekend. x

4 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaawww a friend for our family Shaun haha xx He's really cute, sure he will sell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Jan, I used to watch Shaun the Sheep with Hollie, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    just playing catch up with my comments.
    These are so brilliant.
    Lotss of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Had to jump to this when I saw it. I adore Shaun and have all the DVDs, a blanket, backpack, keyrings, cuddly toys, much to Mr D's disgust lol!!!
    I should imagine he would sell very quickly. Love it!!!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete