Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 15 August 2017

V.W Campervan Notepad, Pen and Keyring Sets..

 Morning all, I've been making a few notepad gift sets up. Here are the first lot. V W Campervans are still very popular at my craft fairs....normally manage to sell something about them each time.
I thought I would start making little gift sets up....you know....ready for the end of the year LOL !!

Thinking of doing a big gift set....sort of hamper.....with a collection of Camper van gifts. Will have to work out costings.... (watch this space as they say!!)

Bye for now x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan having just read yesterday's post I thought you were having a quiet week and now you are in full production mode again!! The keyrings look great. Is it shrink plastic or have you bought metal vans? The whole sets look super. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder makes, your brain must work overtime, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    A friend of mine adores campervans so I'm making a campervan clock for his birthday.
    Fab makes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete